Information and resources
- Commission on the Future Delivery of Public Services (The Christie Report)- The Commission reported that Scotland's public services are in need of urgent and sustained reform to meet unprecedented challenges.
- Routes to sustainability in health -This resource highlights sources of advice, information, toolkits etc to help your communityled health initiative plan its long term sustainability. It contains information on business planning, monitoring and evaluation, addressing health inequalities, working with communities, influencing policy and practice, marketing, partnership working, advocating your agenda and, of course, funding.
- A guide to setting up a food co-op - Taking you through the all the planning and setting up processes, how to run it, details on suppliers, sample forms, financial procedures and useful contacts and innovative ideas.
- A shareholder's guide to community services - A Carnegie Trust guide to communities taking greater control in the delivery of services based on an action research carried out across the UK.
- The Carnegie Trust - The Carnegie UK Trust works to improve the lives of people throughout the UK and Ireland, by changing minds through influencing policy, and by changing lives through innovative practice and partnership work.
- The Change Fund -The Reshaping Care for Older People Change Fund is a Scottish Government initiative that is aiming to improve services for older people by shifting care towards anticipatory care and preventative spend.